Vizio Remote Control Guide
Vizio Remote Codes
Vizio Remote Codes
Vizio 3 Digit Codes
Vizio 4 Digit Codes
0030, 0056, 0117, 0128, 0205, 0279, 1756, 1758, 0178, 0153, 0790, 0791, 1017, 1292
Vizio 5 Digit Codes
10178, 10117, 11756, 11758, 01377, 10885, 10864, 10120
To be able to program your Vizio Remote Codes successfully your will first need to get to know your remote control. The following, is a few basic operations you should familiarize yourself with before attempting to program your Vizio Universal Remote Control.
button - The information (INFO) button provides programming details such as Ratings, program times, summery of the program, and information about future programs.
)-Press the power button to toggle your television set and other equipment from ON to OFF or from OFF to ON.
button - Pressing the button marked TV will allow you to operate your Television with the remote control.
button- Pressing the button marked AV will allow you to select AV1 mode and/or AV2 mode (either Composite or S-Video) inputs. By pressing the button repeatedly you will cycle through all AV inputs available. These inputs are available for additional equipments, such as Video equipment, DVD players, Games Systems etc.
button - Pressing the COMP button selects either Component 1 and/or Component 2 inputs. By pressing the button repeatedly you will cycle through all COMP inputs available. These inputs are useful for additional equipments, such as DVD players, TV, Games Systems etc.
button - When the HDMI button is Pressed you'll have access to your HDMI input. By pressing the button repeatedly you will cycle through all HDMI inputs available. These inputs are useful for additional equipments, such as DVD players, HDTV, Games Systems etc.
- Pressing this button will show the Channel List. When in the Multi Media mode,
pressing this button will allow you to choose Media folders and files. It is also used for playing/pausing slideshows, playing music, or movies.
- The arrow buttons are used to navigate the On-Screen Display or OSD menu. When the slide bar appears on screen, the buttons are used to adjust value settings such as: color effects, sound effects, etc. They also are used to toggle certain features ON or OFF.
- When the MENU button is pressed you'll be able to access the OSD menu. When the MENU button is pressed within the OSD menu, it will select any highlighted feature.
- To exit from the OSD menu simply press the EXIT button.
- The VOL up and VOL down arrow buttons will allow you to adjust the volume control either louder or softer.
- The CH up and CH down buttons allow you to surf available television channels. Surf channels either forward or backwards.
- The MUTE button pauses and un-pauses audio only. Push the MUTE button once to pause sound, press it again to un-pause sound.
- By pressing the MEDIA button you'll be able to view pictures, listen to music, or watch movies via USB drive linked to the Multi Media port on the side of the HDTV.
- When you press this button you'll instantly Jump back to the last view station.
- The Display button is used in conjunction with the (OSD) menu. This button will allow you to back-up to previous menu screen when in the OSD menu.
NUMBER BUTTON PAD
- The Number buttons are an important feature of your remote control. These buttons are used to select channels, enter passwords, and remote control codes.
- The INPUT button allows you to quickly rotate through the available inputs. Simply press the INPUT button consensually to cycle through the following input sources: TV, AV1, AV2, Component1, Component2, RGB, HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3, and HDMI4.
Remote Control Range
Aim the remote control towards the remote control sensor to broadcast the commands. Avoid placing any barriers between the remote control and the receiver window. The approximate effective range for the Vizio Remote Control is around 30 feet.